buy Methocarbamol online If there’s anything I look forward to as a teacher blogger, it’s the monthly Currently link-up hosted by Farley of Oh’Boy 4th Grade! Here it is folks…What I’m currently up to!
- Listening to my kiddo talk to me about his reading log. Opinions on those? It is a good motivator, but he likes to ready anywho! I like it to use as a tool for our schedule at home more than anything.
- Loving that I just got a hold of grading and finally figured out how to fix my gradebook since we recently switched to semesters in my class. It was tricky and compounded with meetings EVERY day…I finally got around to it.
- Thinking that the fact that I have about 60million pages to read this week is draining. I am into week 3 of my Ph.D. program and beginning to feel like I’m getting my butt kicked. I have to figure out a way to write down my deadlines and I did by a new Erin Condren notebook to help me out.
- Wanting Friday to hurry along since we’re headed away for our yearly family vacation. Although it’s a “vacation” it’s really a trip for our families children. We pack up about 60 people and just enjoy ourselves and I can’t complain.
- Needing every minute of the beach. I know I will end up taking homework with me, but it will be different with the ocean in the background and sand in my toes, right?
- I love goal setting and these three things I’ve been pondering as goals for my life as a whole. We have to stop and really enjoy every moment we’re given and savor the memories. In order to do this, being able to prioritize is key! While you’re at it..Smile!!!!
source url Happy September