Find me on Social Media
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Top Posts & Pages
Follow me on Bloglovin!
Grab My Button
Monthly Archives: September 2015
If I told you I’ve been swamped, that would be a lie; I’ve been drowning. I couldn’t bear another day without sharing this month’s organizer and I’ll be back to share how I am using it! Just in case you’re new, catch up on what goes on monthly on the blog! (more…)
You ever seen something on IG and said “OMG I wish I could get that
“? This is exactly how I felt the first time I saw a post about an Influenster box! I had to do my own snooping and found out I was just a survey away from free goodies in my mailbox too. Maybe I’m making the process a bit more simplistic than it is (probably not though), but I have grown to love Influenster emails almost as much as UPS notifications. (more…)
As teachers we are always asked for data. Most of the time a survey is an easy way to collect data when you’re completing a task. However, over the years we have seen every form, survey monkey, and questionnaire possible- correct me if I’m wrong. Over the summer, while completing some personal PD I happened to run across a game changer for surveys forms, and even evaluations- Typeform. (more…)
If there’s anything I look forward to as a teacher blogger, it’s the monthly Currently link-up hosted by Farley of Oh’Boy 4th Grade! Here it is folks…What I’m currently up to!
- Listening to my kiddo talk to me about his reading log. Opinions on those? It is a good motivator, but he likes to ready anywho! I like it to use as a tool for our schedule at home more than anything.
- Loving that I just got a hold of grading and finally figured out how to fix my gradebook since we recently switched to semesters in my class. It was tricky and compounded with meetings EVERY day…I finally got around to it.
- Thinking that the fact that I have about 60million pages to read this week is draining. I am into week 3 of my Ph.D. program and beginning to feel like I’m getting my butt kicked. I have to figure out a way to write down my deadlines and I did by a new Erin Condren notebook to help me out.
- Wanting Friday to hurry along since we’re headed away for our yearly family vacation. Although it’s a “vacation” it’s really a trip for our families children. We pack up about 60 people and just enjoy ourselves and I can’t complain.
- Needing every minute of the beach. I know I will end up taking homework with me, but it will be different with the ocean in the background and sand in my toes, right?
- I love goal setting and these three things I’ve been pondering as goals for my life as a whole. We have to stop and really enjoy every moment we’re given and savor the memories. In order to do this, being able to prioritize is key! While you’re at it..Smile!!!!